1.28.2009

Exercise Buddy

So in my last post I mentioned that I am trying to make it to the gym as often as possible, but when I can't I have discovered Fit TV! If you can get past the inordinate ammount of commercials for diet pills, they have some great exercise shows...and they are on like 24/7 so whenever the mood strikes or whenevever I have an extra 10 minutes, I can just flip it on and start working out.

So the first day I did this, I was doing an ab workout. Asher looked at me like I was crazy. He just sat there looked at me - then the TV - then me - then the TV - you get the picture. I told him I was exercising. So the next day I had the TV on...sometimes it takes a few shows until I get motivated enough to join in...and lo and behold, he started immitating what they were doing on TV! It was HILARIOUS! He was saying "Look mommy, I'm exercising!" he did leg lifts, arm lifts and even some squats. I had to call Paul in with the camera because it was too adorable. So I thought I would share.







No comments: